Friday, February 17, 2012

Matthew Visiting


It has been really hard having my brother all the way in Fairbanks so we appreciate the time we have with him when he visits. Me and Matthew home schooled together until my last two years and it really made us close. We were with each other pretty much 24/7. I love him more than anyone, besides Jake and Macey of course. He and I went through everything together, he got me through some really hard times and i did the same for him. He was truly my best friend growing up. Jake and I arent sure about where we will send our children to school or if we will home school but the relationship i have with my brother is one of the reasons i lean towards home schooling. I want my kids to have the relationship and memories me and Matthew share and most kids dont have that with their siblings let alone one of the opposite sex.



we all had to gather outside to watch gabby ride her bike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment