This picture is of our beautiful sewer! they still had to put rock and stuff and fill it to finish it.
I am so scared of construction workers...maybe just because of the stories I've heard or their reputation, I don't know what it is but they are so intimidating! They're all huge and it's a bunch of men all together and I was all alone, who knows what could happen!!? I literally drove past the house 4 times wanting to take pictures but being too affraid to! Finally I told myself I would be really mad at myself if I didn't take pictures of this! So I parked and got out and said, is it alright if I take pictures? And they were all yeah! of course! is this your house!? they were super nice! silly 'ol me...
Hey Kristina, I made it in, I feel very exclusive.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to Andrea's shower tomorrow?
Oh Wasilla just beat the snot out of Colony yeah baby now Palmer needs to do their job and beat the snot out of Sohi